Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Cycle II Reflection

We have come to the end of Cycle II and it is time to do some self-reflection. As the year progresses, you should be seeing some type of improvement in your writing, reading comprehension, or critical thinking skills. I want to know which area(s) you are improving in(stregnths), and which area(s) you still need to work on(weakness). What are your goals for cycle III? What is your plan to achieve these goals?

     Cycle II looks like this:
   A= 0
  B=0
     C=2
   D=1
   F=15
Your post should include the following:
1. Your areas of improvement
2. Your areas of weakness
3.Goals for Cycle III/ Plan to achieve those goals

4 comments:

  1. 1.The areas im improving on are analyzing poems im get better at them every time you give us a new one.
    2.The areas in which I need to work on is the process of writing open ended questions and the persuasive esssays.
    3.My goals for this cycle is to get an A. I plan to do all of my homework and try to do all of my class work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have improved and still need improvement in certain areas in English. I have many goals for cycle III and plans to reach these goals. I have improved in answering open ended questions better than I have done in the past but I still need improvement in completing the "E" step in the "RACER" format. My goals for cycle III are do all my work including make-up work, improve in all areas,and get an A. I plan to reach these goals by trying my hardest and contacting you when needed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i admit that i have done poorly this cycle. i havent been working to the best of my ability. however i have been showing improvement. since ive been using the racer format and learning how to make a thesis statement ihave learned how to make a essay. but i still need practice to make it perfect. i also have to pay attention in class to learn. my goals are to do my HW and get A's in tests.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really improved a lot in this cicle but i still need help in other areas.the thsis statement help me make the essays better. analyzing things u give help to think better.
    i think the areas i need help are writing and reading.
    my goals are to get better grades not only in this class but the other classes.

    ReplyDelete